Al Romaizan Gold & Jewellery online store has an excellent collection of kids’ rings. The traditional rings come in 21K gold, and sometimes, they may be attached to traditional gold bracelets.
The modern gold kids’ rings can come in both 21K & 18K gold and various colours. Check out our Kids’ rings online collection to buy a gold ring in the right design and at your ease.
Different Types of Gold Rings
Rings come in different types according to different factors.
General Ring Types
- A cluster ring has a main gemstone, usually a diamond, surrounded by similar smaller stones. This ring type is a good fit for an engagement ring.
- A cocktail ring is a large ring that comes in a vibrant and statement design. It is good for special occasions, and not a ring for everyday wear. It usually comes with a large coloured gemstone.
- A traditional ring has a traditional design and usually comes in 21k. New designs may have gemstones.
- A Euro Style ring has a square-like shape shank base on the outside, while the inside remains a circle shape just like any other style.
Ring Types According to the Shank Shape
- A straight ring has a straight shank shape with no taps.
- A tapered ring has a thinner section on the side where the stone is placed.
- A reversed tapered ring has a thinner section on the side opposite to the stone side.
Ring Types According to the Occasion
- A wedding ring (wedding band) is a simple design ring worn by men and women. This type indicates marital status and is worn only by married couples.
- An engagement ring usually comes with a large stone or more. The designs for engagement rings are various.
- An eternity ring is usually given to mark a special memory of a special event. Wedding anniversaries are the most popular occasion for this ring type. Most eternity rings are studded with gemstones.
There are different types of coloured gold rings;
- Yellow Gold Rings
At Al Romaizan Gold & Jewellery online store, we have 18K yellow gold rings and 21K yellow gold rings. The yellow hue is the natural hue of gold, but the difference between 18K & 21K is the concentration of pure gold in the gold alloy. For example, a 21K traditional gold ring consists of 87.5% pure gold, whereas an 18 gold ring has 75% pure gold.
- White Gold Rings
The white gold rings are made of a gold alloy where 87.5% of the alloy is pure gold, but the concentration of palladium or silver in the remaining 12.5% is more, so a stunning white, sometimes greyish hue is created. The white gold rings at Al Romaizan have unique looks, and they look fantastic with diamonds.
- Rose Gold Rings
We have various ring collections in Rose gold. With the same concept of white gold. In the gold alloy of 18K, 75% is pure gold. Whereas the remaining 25% has a high copper concentration, creating an opaque red hue. Sometimes, the colour is more pinkish, or it may resemble a lighter colour of cooper. The rose gold rings are elegant, and they can also be versatile.
- Enamelled Gold Rings
We have colourful rings that are coloured using the enamel colouring technique. By using the enamel colouring technique, amazing hues are created, such as green, blue, black, etc…
So, you may have a unique cocktail ring in blue & black for example.
- Mix Gold Rings
Al Romaizan Gold & Jewellery's online gold ring collection also has mixed rings. For example, you may buy an engagement ring in three gold colours. Or a gold ring studded with coloured stones.
You don’t have to be stuck with only one colour-ring concept, as you may try having a trio-gold ring where the three main gold colours coexist in harmony.
Why should you buy a ring from Al Romaizan Gold & Jewellery online store?
- Diverse Collection
Al Romaizan's gold ring collection is diverse and fits all styles, tastes, budgets and purposes. We have simple rings for everyday wear as well as lavish rings that can be worn on special occasions.
For nature lovers, we have amazing nature imitation ring designs. The same applies to animal or art lovers who can find plenty of ring options to choose from.
- Unique Designs
You will be blessed with unique and timeless ring designs at our online store. Buying a gold ring from our store assuring standing out of the crowd.
- A well-Known Brand
Buying a gold ring from Al Romaizan means buying from one of the best gold companies in the Arabian Gulf region. There is a reason to hold such a position in the region!
- Exciting Shopping experience
Online shopping at our online store is easy and exciting. You buy it for yourself, or you can prepare beautiful wrapping for your gift. It is fast, easy and trusted.
- Trusted Online Payment Methods
Because we place our client's interest ahead of anything else, we ensure using the highest leading encrypting technology to smooth the payment in a safe way.