In ancient times bracelet was used in rituals and religious events. Also, the bracelet held a special place as it represented the wearer's marital, social, and financial status. They come in various shapes and different materials. Sometimes, a bracelet may be supported by smaller items called charms to add a unique or special touch.
Bracelets may be worn in layers or single, and they come in gold, silver, platinum, leather, plastic and many other different materials that are used for jewellery. They are studded with gemstones as well, such as tennis bracelets.
In our collection, we have bracelets of 21K/18K to suit different tastes. Also, our bracelets can come in yellow, rose or white gold, and in some products, you may find the three colours together.
Different bracelet types range from lavish and expensive to everyday use
Bracelets are available in different styles and designs. There are many bracelets such as tennis, charm, bangle, cuff, etc. They have been popular among royals, actresses, athletes, and almost everyone.
- A tennis bracelet is a thin bracelet that has a symmetrical pattern of gemstones, diamonds most of the time connected together in a precious metal chain.
- A cuff bracelet is the most popular bracelet type. A cuff bracelet has a solid material, either silver, gold, etc. They are easy to wear and take off.
- A charm bracelet is a chain of silver or gold worn around the wrist with small pendants and charms attached to it. These charms usually come in various symbols and colours, such as letters of the holder's name, nature items, animals, or gemstones, among many other options.
What is special about bracelets is that they will never be out of fashion. This is because they are so versatile and suit all purposes, occasions and tastes.
Al Romaizan Bracelet Collection
Our gold bracelet collection is wide and has different types of bracelets. The main categories are;
21K Gold Bracelet
Usually, 21K bracelets are considered lavish, and they are good for special occasions, events, parties, conferences, weddings, etc.
18K Gold Bracelets
This type of gold bracelet is usually simpler and more versatile. They are an excellent option for everyday wear or even a normal working day.
Yellow Gold Bracelets
Al Romaizan gold bracelets come in different colours, and the most dominant is the natural colour of gold, yellow. Therefore, if you are looking for a denser yellow colour, then you need to go for 21k bracelets, but if you would like to get a light yellow colour, then 18k gold bracelets are better for you.
White Gold Bracelets
The white gold hue is unique, and it ranges from white to light grey. Our white bracelet collection has unique designs and goes perfectly well with diamonds.
Rose Gold Bracelets
Rose gold bracelets are one of the most stylish & trendy jewellery in recent years. This might be due to their light feminine pinkish colour.
At Al Romaizan Gold & Jewellery, we also have gold bracelet sets of three different bracelet colours or a gold bracelet that combines the colours yellow, white and rose.
Modern Style Gold Bracelets
Al Romaizan modern gold bracelets come in 21 & 18K gold. In addition, you can find various modern & stylish designs for rose, white or yellow gold bracelets or trio-colour modern style gold bracelets.
Traditional Style Gold Bracelets
Our traditional gold bracelets come only in 21K, as the richness of the pure gold presented in this karat resembles the richness of our heritage. In addition, most of the traditional gold bracelets are of yellow gold, and only a few may have a combination of two or three colours.
Tips to Consider Before Buying a Gold Bracelet
- Know What Suits your Style
You should check what style you like more before starting online shopping. You should check what makes you feel yourself. Is it thick yellow bangles or a simple enamel gold bracelet? Of course, you can always try to vary your bracelet collection by buying different designs and styles, but at the same time, you should feel that the bracelet you are wearing adds to your overall look, not the opposite.
- Know your Purpose in Purchasing a New Bracelet
Why do you need a new bracelet? Is it to add more to your collection? For upcoming events? Alternatively, as a gift? Knowing the reason is important to know the type of bracelet. If it is for an important occasion, then you need to look for a bracelet that will give you an elegant and lavish look that suits the occasion.
If it is a gift, then you need to check the style of the person you are buying the bracelet to.
- Know your Wrist Size
Before ordering a bracelet online, it is essential to check the size. The easiest way is to check the size of the existing similar bracelet type you already have.
However, if you are buying a different type or you don’t have a bracelet to check your bracelet size, you may do the following;
- For a bracelet: Take a measurement tape or a strip of paper and wrap it over your wrist where you should wear the bracelet. Then, take the size and compare it with the bracelet size chart. In case you are using a strip of paper, mark the edges of the paper after wrapping it over your wrist, and then measure it with a ruler.
- For a bangle: for bangles, you need to measure it differently as below;
- First, you need to close your fingers and place your thumb over the little finger.
- Then take the measurement the same way mentioned above.
Al Romaizan online store has an amazing collection of different bracelet types. Your new bracelet or gift might be among them, so check out our bracelets for sale.